Inspiring kids to help others, while providing a positive influence of respect and responsibility toward animals
This is Surf dog Ricochet’s 3rd year as Surfin’ Santa Paws, and she’s changing things up! This year, she’s lending a helping paw to some very special kids with their howliday projects to help others. Check out the video!… http://bit.ly/vwgIVT
To learn more about this Surfin’ Santa Paws Giving Drive, cut and paste this link http://bit.ly/uVenmB which includes the following giving drives…
– Elementary School toy drive for Children’s Hosp
– 17 yr old Patrick Ivison’s “Miracle Maker”
– 6 yr old Stevie’s kritter drive
– 11 yr old Cole’s toy drive for kids in hospitals
– 18 yr old Maria’s stuffed animal’s for elders/kids
– 10 year old Emersyn’s crafts for St. Jude’s Hospital
– And more
Let’s help kids realize what the howliday season is all about… pawing it forward! Learning about helping people & animals is paramount to their potential. We have the power to positively influence our children, and our future!
If you’d like to make a tax deductible cash, or in kind donation cut and paste this link http://bit.ly/uVenmB, and choose the one(s) that touch your heart. If you’re a teacher, and would like to get your classroom involved, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks so much for your support!